Quercus Land Stewardship Services helps landowners improve the ecological health of their lands throughout Southern Wisconsin, and beyond. Some locations include, but aren’t limited to: Black Earth, Mazomanie, Cross Plains, Mount Horeb, Blue Mounds, Blanchardville, Ridgeway, Dodgeville, Spring Green, Richland Center, Lone Rock, Madison, Verona, Fitchburg, Waunakee, Deforest, Avoca, Cassville, Sun Prairie, Arena, and Argyle.
- Restoring natural processes, vegetation, and wildlife to the land. This is the process; the following steps help us get there.
- We work with you to come up with goals for your land, and come up with a plan to achieve them.
- A comprehensive plant inventory by our staff botanist will give you insight into the ecological health of your land, and identify rare species and plant communities worth protecting.
- The most important method of restoring many natural communities to health. We make sure it’s done safely.
- Controlling invasive plants is one of our most important tasks in order for a restoration to succeed.